JUNE OFFER 2023
June in Bormio MIDWEEK stays
School is finally over, and what could be better than taking your children on vacation to the mountains?
Summer is coming and with it the end of school! This means it's the perfect time to spend some time in the mountains, enjoying the cool alpine climate.
The June landscape in the mountains is characterized by the flowering of the alpine meadows, with bright colors and intense scents that create an enchanting atmosphere.
The imposing peaks of the mountains, still covered in snow, stand out against the background, creating a breathtaking scenery. In addition, June is the perfect time for outdoor activities, such as hiking or cycling, which allow you to discover the hidden paths and spectacular views.
-10% discount on 2 nights stay in family or comfort rooms, special discount for children
The half board offer includes:
- Overnight in FAMILY OR COMFORT room
- Snack for everyone INCLUDED FROM 5 TO 6 PM at our bar or terrace
- Rich breakfast buffet served from 7.30 to 10.00
- Every evening dinner in our restaurant with a choice from the menu of the day, drinks are not included
- Chef cooking class for the little ones
- For parents, 1 hour admission to the wellness center open from 3 to 8 pm (not allowed under 14 years) by reservation, to be made upon confirmation of stay based on availability. Limited seats.
- Wifi connection
For a fee and by reservation:Recreational activities for children a few steps from the hotel with the "Animando" group
Outdoor climbing gym
Give enclosed passes to motor vehicles. June dates passes closed to motor vehicles to be enjoyed in total tranquility and exclusivity:
- Gavia Pass: Saturday 3 June
- Passo San Marco: Saturday 10 June
- Passo Mortirolo: Friday 16 June
- Ascent to the Cancano Lakes: Saturday 17 June
- Stelvio Pass: Sunday 18 June
To receive our best offer, fill out the information request form.
We are waiting for you in Bormio for your early summer holiday.