SEPTEMBER OFFER IN THE MOUNTAINS IN BORMIO
Trekking, Bike, long walks in the woods and lots of relaxation at the spa await you!
Summer isn't over yet in Bormio, choose the Cristallo hotel to treat yourself to an immersive stay in the unspoiled nature of this destination!
September is the perfect month to enjoy the fresh air and the beauty of the alpine landscapes.
With our services we will make your stay in the mountains perfect!
Book your stay in a B&B MIDWEEK with an 8% discount on the total or on the WEEKEND with a 5% discount.
If you wish to add half board (for a minimum stay of 2 nights), our restaurant will be open until 17 September 2023.
Why not let yourself be conquered by the typical traditional dishes and more... prepared fresh every day by our Chef?
The offer September in Bormio includes:
- Overnight stay in a double room (choose the type that best suits your needs)
- Rich breakfast buffet served from 7.30 to 10.00
- 1 welcome aperitif per person in our dehor overlooking the Stelvio slope
- 1-hour entrance to the wellness center open from 3 to 8 pm (not allowed under 14 years), by reservation, to be made upon confirmation of stay based on availability. Limited seats.
- Wifi connection
What to do in Bormio in September? Climb the most beautiful Alpine passes in total tranquility and without traffic.
Here are the events not to be missed this month, Alpine passes open only for bikes and pedestrians.
- Ascent to the Cancano lakes: Friday 1st September - road closed from 2.00pm to 4.30pm from Mazzo di Valtellina
- Stelvio Pass : Saturday 2 September (in conjunction with the 21st edition of the Scalata Cima Coppi) - road closed from Bormio, loc. Bagni Vecchi - from Trafoi (BZ) - from Santa Maria Val Mustair (CH)
- Gavia Pass: Sunday 3 September
- Ascent to Lanzada - Campo Moro: Sunday 24 September
- Tour of the Cancano lakes by e-bike or on foot with lunch at Ristoro Solena which has an agreement for the lunch service
And if you're in Bormio on Saturday 10 September, don't miss the longest Pizzoccherata in Italy, a food and wine event organized in the streets of the town of Bormio. A table laden with Pizzoccheri (large tagliatelle, made with buckwheat and wheat flour: they are seasoned with fried butter, cooked vegetables and cheese; a typical dish of Valtellina), 800 meters long, capable of feeding 1800 people!
You can not miss it!
Write us now to receive a personalized quote