Enjoy Stelvio Valtellina, 2023
From June to September Alpine passes closed to motors, find out the dates
The legendary Alpine passes that have marked the history of Italian cycling close to engines and open to emotions. Reappropriate the strong emotions that only these steps can give!
Enjoy Stelvio National Park broadens its horizons even further. The initiative that returned the Alpine passes to nature and sport lovers by closing them to motorized traffic now becomes Enjoy Stelvio Valtellina!
To the "traditional" climbs of the Stelvio National Park and surroundings such as Stelvio, Gavia, Cancano, Mortirolo, new climbs have been added throughout the Province of Sondrio.
Enthusiasts can also put themselves to the test on the Spluga Pass in Valchiavenna, on the San Marco Pass, both from the Bitto Valley in Albaredo and on the Bergamo side and on the climb to Campo Moro in Valmalenco.
The event is free and open to all - there are no registrations and it is not a competition.
- Passo Gavia : Saturday 3 June
- Passo San Marco : Saturday 10 June
- Passo Mortirolo : Friday 16 June
- Ascent to the Cancano lakes : Saturday 17 June
- Stelvio Pass : Sunday 18 June
- Passo dello Spluga : Sunday 2 July
- Passo Gavia : Friday 14th July
- Passo del Mortirolo : Saturday 15th July
- Ascent to the Cancano lakes : Friday 21st July
- Ascent to the Cancano Lakes : Friday 1 September - road closed from 2.00pm to 4.30pm from Mazzo di Valtellina
- Stelvio Pass : Saturday 2 September (in conjunction with the 21st edition of the Scalata Cima Coppi) - road closed from Bormio, loc. Bagni Vecchi - from Trafoi (BZ) - from Santa Maria Val Mustair (CH)
- Passo Gavia : Sunday 3 September
- Ascent to Lanzada - Campo Moro : Sunday 24 September