If you are planning your holiday with the whole family, you and your children are welcome to the Cristallo Hotel!
In the hotel you will find:
- Possibility of baby cots and side rails
- Large and spacious rooms ideal for families
- Kids menu
- Snack for the little ones
- Outdoor garden to move in absolute freedom
Bormio and its valleys are the ideal destination for children and families. There are numerous activities dedicated to children that you can discover during the winter and summer seasons.
- Skiing … fun for everyone!
– Ski courses (cross-country skiing, downhill and snowboard) dedicated specifically to children to learn these sports in complete safety and fun;
– Gormiti Park and school fields to play and learn how to ski. Located at the start of the Bormio-Bormio 2000 cable cars, at Ciuk and Bormio 2000
– Familypark Bormio the fun area for the first steps in freestyle
– Funslope Bormio a funny path made of waves, parabolic curves and big manon to give the five.
- Horseback riding
- Sleddog – Husky Village
- Ice skating
- Children who learn the rules to move on roads and paths in complete safety.
– Bike and skill center! Available in Bormio, Isolaccia, and Santa Caterina Valfurva are ideal for children aged 4 to 14 years. These centers, equipped with small constructions and wooden obstacles, allow you to become familiar with the bicycle and to ride in complete safety and autonomy, under the careful and expert assistance of several competent and patient trainers.
– Activities of cycle hiking to discover the flora and fauna of the Stelvio National Park
- Tennis courts
- Go karting
- Husky trekking
Ideal for the whole family in all seasons!
It offers numerous spaces for children in the hot thermal waters. The structure has in fact several pools, both inside and outside, ideal for learning to swim rather than having fun with games and water slides. Access is free for children under 6 years of age accompanied by a paying parent
Sport but not only … also lots of fun with the animation groups present in Bormio and in the neighboring countries.
- mini and baby club
- baby dance
- trips, cabaret and many other themed activities!
- playgrounds, outdoor and indoor, designed just for the little ones.
- park with summer tubing, tub with balls and trampolines at the Bormio ski stadium
And why not combine fun with learning thanks to periodically organized workshops, libraries, museums and the Stelvio National Park.
- Civic Museum of Bormio
- Mineralogical naturalistic museum in Bormio
- Alpine botanical garden “Rezia” (open only in summer) in Bormio
- Valfurva Valley Museum “Mario Testorelli” in Santa Caterina Valfurva
- “Venini” military fort in Oga
- Carlo Donegani Historical Museum at the Stelvio Pass (open only in summer)
For more information. www.bormio.eu/en