The summer days will be rich of sport, nature and culture's events!
- Saturday 4th - Creative workshop for kids from 5 to 12 years. Happy mum's day!
- from 13th to 19th - Fascination of plants day
- from 19th to 25yh - Official retirement of Italian National Rugby
-Friday 24th - 19th - stage of the Tour Of Italy the mythical Gavia and Stelvio Passes
- Saturday 25th - Creative workshop for kids from 5 to 12 years. Game and competition and a break with Gianpietro the chef!
- Saturday 1st and Sunday 2nd - Granfondo Stelvio Santini - Stelvio Pass: stage on which hundreds of fun are proposed in the second edition of this wonderful race
- Sunday 9th: Day for all - live music and entertainment
- from Tuesday 11th to Sunday 16th: Basket Bulgheroni Trophy
- From Thursday 13th to Sunday 16th - Scalata Cima Coppi: charity cycling event
- Saturday 15th and Sunday 16th - Valtellina Extreme Brevet - four paths in one, the most difficult and important passes of the Alps, in one peerless competition for an important cycling acknowledgment
- Sunday 16th: 1st Skyrace Alta Valtellina - Val Viola
- from Sunday 16th to Sunday 30th: Basket Valtellina Camp and regiona cours coaches
- Sunday 23rd: Walk and savour: wine, food and nature in the Stelvio National Park Valfurva, Santa Caterina
- from Thursday 27th to Sunday 30th: Cuervo y Sobrinos Cup 2013 - international Automotive Exhibition
- From Friday 28th to Sunday 30 - Motoraduno dello Stelvio
- Friday 28th - Stelvio challenge: charity race which is part of a European Cooperation Project between Italy and the Netherlands
- from Sunday 30th to Sundy 14th July - Course National Basketball coaches
- From Friday 12th to Sunday 14th - Mapey Day - Bormio-Stelvio Pass - more than 1500 meter difference in level for a cycling competition unique in the world
- Saturday 13rd: Crafts and traditions in the square - evening of sweets
- Sunday 14th - Rally competition from San Pietro to Bormio 2000
- from Sunday 14th to Sunday 21st: Italian basketball championships under 14
- from Sunday 14th to Sunday 28th - Retirement Torino football club - the big football still protagonist of summer sports in Valtellina
- from Wednesday 17th to Monday 29th: Retirement of the Turkish National basketball
- Sunday 21st: Party to the gardens and summer markets - Piazza V Alpini c/o garden of Elementary school
- from Tuesday 23rd to Saturday 27th: Festival of mountain culture "La Magnifica Terra"- concerts, conferences and cultural meeting, exhibitions, cultural and naturalistic excursions
- Sunday 28th - Grandfondo MTB Alta Valtellina: challenging mountain-bike race in the Stelvio National Park
- Saturday 3rd: Crafts and traditions in the square - evening in the dark
- Saturday 3rd and Sunday 4th - Zero rh+Day - cycling with Contador - Gavia and Mortirolo Pass
- Sunday 4th - Puppet show from 17:00 to 21:00 "The 3 little pig"
- Tuesday 6th - Guided tour - Naturalistic area of Sasso Prada with the expert guides of the National Park ( free of charge )
- Thursday 8th - Puppet show from 17:00 to 21:00 "The happy farmer"
- Saturday 10th - Bormio live, the white night
- Sunday 11: Party to the gardens and summer markets - Piazza V Alpini c/o garden of elementary school
- Wednesday 14th - Puppet show from 17:00 to 21:00 "The tree princess"
- Thursday 15th - Puppet show from 17:00 to 21:00 "Enea the pirate"
- Sunday 18th - Concert at high altitude - duets with guitar
- from Tuesday 20th to Friday 20th September: Valtellina Basket Circuit
- Wednesday 21st - Puppet show from 17:00 to 21:00 "The shark prince"
- Friday 23rd - Puppet show from 17:00 to 21:00 "The 3 little pig"
- Saturday 24th: Crafts and traditions in the square - evening wine in the courts
- Sunday 25th - Omnia sax Quartett
- Sunday 25th - Tour of the Cancano lakes - 1900mt: half marathon and non-competitive walk in the Stelvio National Park Valdidentro c/o Cancano lakes
- from Saturday 31st to 8th September - Summer retirement Unendo Yamamay and Rebecchi Nordmeccanica - the great women's volleyball lands in Alta Valtellina
- Saturday 31st - Cima Coppi 13° edition: important non-competitive event for those who love bicycles - road closed to traffic
- from Sundy 1st to Sundy 8th: Valtellina basket camp
- Sunday 8th - The Bull Day: folk party to celebrate the end of summer - Valfurva, Santa Caterina
-from Thursday 10th to Saturday 12th: Mille x Mille - running relay for everyone in the historical centre
- from Thursday 17th to Sunday 20th: Alta Valtellina trophy - 22nd international test of short track
TIME AND ATTRACTION
- CIVIC MUSEUM OF BORMIO:
until April 14th Monday - Sunday: 3:30 pm - 6:30 pm
April 7th to June 14th Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday: 3:30 pm - 6:30 pm
June 15th to 15th September 15th 10:00 am - 12:30 am and 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Closed on Monday morning
- MINERALOGIC MUSEUM
open every day 9:00 pm - 12:30 am and 15:00 - 19:00 pm
- VALLIVO MUSEUM OF VALFURVA
open on request minimum 10 people
- ALPIN BOTANIC GARDEN
from 23rd May to 23rd June from Monday to Thursday 9:00 am - 12:00 am and 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm Friday 9:00 am - 12:00 am
from 24th June to 15th September from Monday to Friday 9:00 am - 12:00 am and 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
15 August closed
from May to October TENNIS indoor/outdoor open every day
from 15th July to the end of August ICE PALACE open every night from 9:00 pm to 11:00 pm
every day till 14th April 9:00 am - 12:00 am and 1:30 pm - 5:00 pm
every Thursday evening till 14th March 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- Sunday 25th: Peak to Creek