SUMMER IN BORMIO….
ENJOY THE NATURE!
Is it possible to find all the detail of the specific events ordemonstration at the tourist office of Bormio and surrounding!
All the appointments can change during the summer!
- 2 August – 17:00 | Embroidery Cafè Bormio, Bar Hotel Silene
- 4 August – Traditions and Trades in the square Bormio
Opening of the most beautiful courts of Bormio and tastings of local wines, cheeses, bitters, grappa and traditional herbal teas
- 11 August – Gira Bormio Bormio
An evening of fun, music, shopping, tastings and much more!
- 12 August – Festa Bormina ai Giardini Bormio, giardini piazzale V Alpini
Lunch (polenta taragna, stew, mixed grill and cheese), dinner (pizzoccherata) and musical entertainment
- 14 August – Mycological evenings with mushroom exposure Bormio, Kuerc
- 15 August – Blue night Valdisotto, Cepina
Between Music and Magic – street artists, music, tasting of typical products, markets and much more
- 15 August – Festa di Ferragosto Valfurva, Madonna di Monti
- 15 August – Ferragosto Cepinasco Valdisotto, Cepina
- 21 August – Mycological evenings with mushroom exposure Bormio, Kuerc
- 22 August – 17:00 4 ciacula con… il Ricamo Bormio
- 25 August – A night in the dark Bormio
Opening of the oldest courts of Bormio illuminated by candles and fires among voices, sounds, music, perfumes, tastings and games of shadows – Bormio, historical center – Maggiore department / Dossorovina
- 26 August – Run4Life Valfurva, S. Caterina
Beneficial walk open to all
- 1 September – Scalata Cima Coppi Bormio – Passo dello Stelvio
Uncompetitive cycling event on the Lombard, South Tyrolean and Swiss sides of the Stelvio Pass
- 6 – 9 September – Forza4Energy4All Bormio – Cancano – Gavia – Mortirolo – Stelvio
Beneficial Dutch cycling event with climbing of Cancano, Gavia, Mortirolo, Stelvio
- 9 September – Trofeo Zangrando
- 16 September – Stravalfurva – gara di MTB e podistica Valfurva, S. Antonio
For information and special offers during periods with special events
please contact us by phone or email:
Posters and more information: