WINTER IN BORMIO….
ENJOY THE NATURE!
Is it possible to find all the detail of the specific events or
demonstration at the tourist office of Bormio and surrounding!
All the appointments can change during the winter!
- 2 Dicember – Opening Bormio and Santa Caterina ski areas: hit the slopes!
- 7 Dicember – Opening Cima Piazzi ski area
- 22 Dicember – Opening San Colombano ski area
- 28 Dicember – Fis Alpine Ski World Cup: Men’s Downhill race and Combined race in Bormio, along the Stelvio slope
- 29 Dicember – Fis Alpine Ski World Cup: Men’s Downhill race and Combined race in Bormio, along the Stelvio slope
- 30 Dicember – National Alpine Ski Champs: Men’s and Ladies’ Slalom on the Stelvio slope
- 31 Dicember – New Year’s Eve Party with cooperation of Aperol Spritz
- 19 January – Night skiing in Bormio: skiing under the stars along the famous Stelvio slope
- 26 January – Night skiing in Bormio
- February – Palio delle Contrade in Bormio: traditional cross country and downhill skiing competition among the five districts of the town
- February – Carnevàl di Mat: the traditional Fools’ Carnival of Bormio
- 1 February – Night skiing in Santa Caterina: along the Deborah Compagnoni slope under the stars
- 3/4 February – Vertical Winter Tour, village and distribution of gadget
- 2 February – Night skiing in Bormio
- 9 February – Night skiing in Bormio
- 10/11 February – DF Sport Specialist, village and test
- 10-16 February – English Alpine Championships in Bormio
- 16 February – Night skiing in Bormio
- 17 February – Night skiing in Santa Caterina
- 23 February – Night skiing in Bormio
- 24/25 February – RDS Play on Tour, village and distribution of gadget
- 1 March – Night skiing in Santa Caterina
- 3/4 March – Peak to Creek – Creek to Peek a breathtaking ski and snowboard downhill competition from Bormio 3000 to Bormio town (registrations are open)
- 8 March – Night skiing in Santa Caterina
- 1 April – Pasquali: on Easter morning, the Pasquali (artistic floats with religious themes) are carried in a parade by men, women and children dressed with the traditional costume
- 8 April – Party for the end of the skiing season in Bormio: music and fun to celebrate the end of the season
- 15 April – Skiing for Life: in Santa Caterina Valfurva: non competitive Pro-Am race with world ski champions
For information and special offers during periods with special events please contact us by phone or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posters and more information: